has been updated. I changed the layout, added new sections, cleaned up sections. Most important add was the gallery. I had some screens taken from the Advent Children complete sitting in My Pictures for a while, so I went ahead and thumbnailed them (my program expired Dx so i had to do them individually).
I can’t say I’m happy with the layout. Nothing was coming to me at all. I’m making another one when I can and just use SiteSkin (always wanted to try it out anyways) or something. I was also supposed to convert the site completely to PHP but I was far far farr to lazy (plus the file count was adding up too quickly). ‘echo’ this ‘echo’ that. blah.